Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Face I Wear

In the world, but not of the world.

This is the face I wear in the world.
This face wears 'sunblock' and faces a fluorescent light.

This is the blush of worldly love.
Underneath, I look pale.

. . . When I step away from the world . . .

This washed clean face looks to the 'SONshine'

and feels the blush of Heavenly Love
warmth on face and in heart.

Sweet forgiveness, grace and joy to help me Walk With Him into Kingdom living where form does not matter ~ only heart and soul.

~All is Gift ...... All is Blessing

Joining Ann and many others at Holy Experience...
as we share our faith walks with one another.
Join Ann over here.

Photos: new makeup that covers
sonshine through the sunshine on yesterday's walk
rose: picked long ago from the internet

8 comments:

  1. Have a great day Maria and I'm going to try some of that makeup and the "sonshine" too. D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inner beauty: the beauty of a soul that loves God. It matters more and more as I age, as I grow to understand that this is divine, this is precious, this is irreplaceable.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look sickly w/o a bit of make-up. And deathly ill without some SONshine every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an understated post! The modest face of a woman turned to God is always the prettiest. Now, if I can only remember that on a regular basis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, you have such a gift for finding the simple beauty in things. I love coming here to read your words and look at the beautiful pictures. This ministers. It is that beauty that radiates from within.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Do you have insight Maria....That's a great reminder to keep working from the inside and watch God illuminate our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots !! Loved them..THanks for sharing..Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Maria and it's sort of funny to me as the older I get the less make-up I wear. I think that means that I am getting more comfortable with myself, inside as well as outside!
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments add sunshine to my day~