Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hills and Mountains

My son, Jason, took these photos a few weeks ago,
while on a father-son hike in the Adirondack Mts.

Quote:
{I'll bet you a picture of something ordinary,
like leaves,
can look amazing.}

Yes it can!


{I'll bet you mom will love this heart made of trees and sky}

Yes, she does!


...and these waterfalls...

WoW

Meanwhile, here at home, in the wee hills of the Helderbergs...

...Skies have been pretty sweet here too...


Whether in the Mountains or the Hills
We just have to look up!
~



Dear Family and Friends,
~ Enjoy your view wherever you roam ~
Have a wonderful and restful weekend too!


10 comments:

  1. Hello Maria.that sky !!!! wowwwww!! amazing !!!!!

    I see the award from Rosie.....congratulations !! with it...i am also the lucky one...happy summer weekend !! love and hugs Ria...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sky...a summer sky, so beautiful! Some good pictures for Mom too! What a thoughtful son! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love waterfalls...

    My son takes pictures for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking.....just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always something special to see, if only we take the time and appreciate. Lovely photos, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just know your son was thinking of you as he took those amazing images. So lovely...God's beauty is all around us.
    I am now off of school except for next Monday and Tuesday...just staff meetings...it feels really really good. I love the beginning of Summer...it feels like I have forever off...xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Maria,
    Jason got some awesome shots there in the mountains. The waterfalls are breathtaking. Your sky shots are always spectacular. They look as though we could reach out and touch them. Yes, we must always keep looking up!! Enjoy your Friday and have a lovely weekend~ Sending lots of love and hugs your way~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do, we do, have to look up, always look up!
    Nature is awesome all around the world, no matter where we are. Love the pictures of the sky, Maria.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, the last one before Summer holidays?
    xx and more xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria, all beautiful photos. And I do love the one below, of you and your husband in the garden. Outstanding!

    Thank you for introducing yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments add sunshine to my day~